Preview Performance Prices
- First Friday Preview: Pay-What-You-Can
- General: $15
- Military (w/valid ID): FREE*
*Military personnel and one additional family member are eligible for free tickets. Additional persons would be subject to regular preview prices.
Regular Performance Prices
- General: $25
- Senior (65+): $20
- Student and Military (w/ valid ID): $15
*Military personnel and one additional family member are eligible for tickets at the $15 price point. Additional persons would be subject to correspondent ticket prices.
- Unless otherwise noted, evening performances begin at 7:30pm. Matinee performances at 3pm.
- Tickets can be reserved via telephone and email or purchased online through Brown Paper Tickets. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- General box offices hours are: M-F, 12-4. Call 401.305.7333 to make reservations. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservations made via phone or email can be paid for by cash, credit/debit or check at the box office the day of a performance.
- Online/email reservations are available until one hour before the start of a performance.
- Military/Students may make phone or email reservations, but valid ID must be presented at the box office at the time of purchase. No exceptions.
- On performance days, the box office will be open from 12pm until the start of the show. The box office telephone will be answered until 30 minutes before the start of a performance.
- Group Rates: Group reservations can be made over the phone only. All tickets must be paid for three business days before the performance your group is planning to attend.
- Reserved tickets that have not been paid for will be released fifteen minutes before the start of a performance.
Need directions to Mixed Magic? Click here.