2017-2018 Season Ticket Prices
- $20 General Admission
- $10 Students & Military (w/ID)*
- *Students up to age 21
- *Military and dependents
New for 2017-2018
- FLEX FREE: For shows running three (3) weekends or longer, the first weekend of performances are FREE for students. Here’s the deal:
- *Email reservations only. In the email subject line, please type “Flex Free,” the name of the production, and the performance date you are seeking tickets for.
- PLEASE NOTE: While we will do our utmost to accommodate requests, Flex Free student tickets are subject to seating availability.
- STUDENT RUSH: Available for all performances for students with valid ID. Here’s how it works:
- NO EMAILS. NO CALLING AHEAD. You’ve got to roll the dice here!
- 30 minutes before the start of a performance, go to the box office. In person.
- Politely ask if there are any Student Rush seats. In person.
- If the House Manager says there are, show your valid ID. In person.
- Seriously. Don’t forget to bring your ID. In person.
- Go inside and enjoy the show. In person.
- That’s it.
- Unless otherwise noted, evening performances begin at 7:30pm. Matinee performances at 2pm.
- Tickets can be reserved via telephone, email, or purchased online through Brown Paper Tickets (General Admission tickets only).
- Call 401.305.7333 to make reservations.
- You can also email us at email@example.com.
- Reservations made via phone or email can be paid for by cash, credit/debit or check (must have valid ID) at the box office the day of a performance.
- Online/email reservations are available until two hours before the start of a performance.
- On performance days, the box office will be open one (1) hour before the show. The box office telephone will be answered until 30 minutes before the start of a performance.
- Group Rates: When applicable, Group reservations can be made over the phone only. All tickets must be paid for three business days before the performance your group is planning to attend.
- Reserved tickets that have not been paid for will be released fifteen minutes before the start of a performance.
Need Directions to Mixed Magic? Click here.