MOTHERS OF THE MOVEMENT
Under-recognized, unappreciated, often forgotten, but absolutely essential….they are
MOTHERS OF THE MOVEMENT
FEBRUARY 25TH-MARCH 25TH
2018 Season Ticket Prices
$20 General Admission (unless otherwise stated)
- $10 Students & Military (w/ID)*
- *Students up to age 21
- *Military service member (active duty or veteran) and up to three dependents
- Tickets may be purchased:
- Online through Brown Paper Tickets (General Admission & Special Promo tickets only).
- Via telephone at 401.305.7333.
- Via email at TixMMT@gmail.com. In the email subject line, please type the name of the production and the performance date you are seeking tickets for.
- Group Rates
- Groups of 10 or more can purchase tickets for $15. Group reservations may be made over the phone or via email. All group tickets must be paid for three business days before the performance your group is planning to attend.
New for 2017-2018
- FLEX FREE: For shows running three (3) weekends or longer, the first weekend of performances are FREE for students. Here’s the deal:
- *Email reservations only. In the email subject line, please type “Flex Free,” the name of the production, and the performance date you are seeking tickets for.
- PLEASE NOTE: While we will do our utmost to accommodate requests, Flex Free student tickets are subject to seating availability.
- STUDENT RUSH: Available for all performances for students with valid ID. Here’s how it works:
- NO EMAILS. NO CALLING AHEAD. You’ve got to roll the dice here!
- 30 minutes before the start of a performance, go to the box office. In person.
- Politely ask if there are any Student Rush seats. In person.
- If the House Manager says there are, show your valid ID. In person.
- Seriously. Don’t forget to bring your ID. In person.
- Go inside and enjoy the show. In person.
- That’s it.
- Unless otherwise noted, evening performances begin at 7:30pm. Matinee performances at 2pm.
- Tickets can be reserved via telephone, email, or purchased online through Brown Paper Tickets (General Admission & Special Promo tickets only).
- Call 401.305.7333 to make reservations.
- You can also email us at TixMMT@gmail.com
- Reservations made via phone or email can be paid for by cash, credit/debit or check (must have valid ID) at the box office the day of a performance.
- Online/email reservations are available until two hours before the start of a performance.
- On performance days, the box office will be open one (1) hour before the show. The box office telephone will be answered until 30 minutes before the start of a performance.
- Group Rates: When applicable, Group reservations can be made over the phone or via email. All group tickets must be paid for three business days before the performance your group is planning to attend.
- Reserved tickets that have not been paid for will be released fifteen minutes before the start of a performance.
Need Directions to Mixed Magic? Click here.